Friday, March 7, 2014

Setting User Permissions in Drupal

Today i m going to show you how to set up permissions to Authenticated users, Anonymous users in Drupal.

Here are the steps:

  • Login to your admin control panel.
  • then go to Admin -> People. In the top-right Corner, click on permissions tab as shown in below Image.















  • After that, select checkboxes  to set permission to specific users for Specific Module.
  • for example, Suppose, I dont want to allow Anonymous users to create poll on website or cancel any poll or edit any poll on my website.
  • I want Anonymous user should only see the content on my website.
  • I'll simple uncheck that box  to protect him from creating anonymous content.
  • In this way you can set as many permissions you want to specific users using permission module. 
  • that's done. logout and check website. 

No comments: